MD Anderson Events
The Art and Science of the New Melanoma Landscape: A Case-Based Multidisciplinary Approach
A Case-Based discussion about new Melanoma treatments. Topics include diagnosis and management, case presentations, and prevention.
Date: 9/27/13 to 9/28/13
Time: 9/27/13, 12am to 9/28/13, 12am
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
CME: AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditTM provided
Contact: T. Greiner - (713) 563-7501 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach