MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Faculty Candidate Seminar
Akhila Rajan, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Genetics
Harvard Medical School
Title of Seminar: "Lard of the flies: Deciphering how organisms sense and respond to nutritional flux"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/24/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/24/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: GSBS Large Classroom, BSRB S3.8371
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership