MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Faculty Candidate Seminar
Akhila Rajan, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Genetics
Harvard Medical School
Title of Seminar: "Lard of the flies: Deciphering how organisms sense and respond to nutritional flux"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/24/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/24/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: GSBS Large Classroom, BSRB S3.8371
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - email@example.com
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”