MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Faculty Candidate Seminar
Akhila Rajan, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Genetics
Harvard Medical School
Title of Seminar: "Lard of the flies: Deciphering how organisms sense and respond to nutritional flux"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/24/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/24/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: GSBS Large Classroom, BSRB S3.8371
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - email@example.com
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Marker-guided targeted therapy, PARP inhibitors, and novel post-translational modification of PD-L1"
- Biomechanics and Tissue Engineering A Collaborative Workshop
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship
- Morgan Welch Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Program 10th Anniversary Conference: The Future of Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “The VHL Tumor Suppressor: Insights into Oxygen Sensing, Cancer Metabolism and Drugging the Undruggable”