MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Faculty Candidate Seminar
Akhila Rajan, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Genetics
Harvard Medical School
Title of Seminar: "Lard of the flies: Deciphering how organisms sense and respond to nutritional flux"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/24/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/24/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: GSBS Large Classroom, BSRB S3.8371
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations