MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Faculty Candidate Seminar
Akinyemi Ojesina, M.D., Ph.D.
Research Fellow, Department of Medical Oncology
Dana-Farber Cancer institute
Harvard Medical School
Title of Seminar: "Integrative Genomic Analyses of Infection-Related Cancers"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/21/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/21/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: NRI Texas Children's Duncan Building Conference Room N0150-01
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course