MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Faculty Candidate Seminar
Akinyemi Ojesina, M.D., Ph.D.
Research Fellow, Department of Medical Oncology
Dana-Farber Cancer institute
Harvard Medical School
Title of Seminar: "Integrative Genomic Analyses of Infection-Related Cancers"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/21/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/21/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: NRI Texas Children's Duncan Building Conference Room N0150-01
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - email@example.com
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”