MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Faculty Candidate Seminar
Akinyemi Ojesina, M.D., Ph.D.
Research Fellow, Department of Medical Oncology
Dana-Farber Cancer institute
Harvard Medical School
Title of Seminar: "Integrative Genomic Analyses of Infection-Related Cancers"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/21/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/21/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: NRI Texas Children's Duncan Building Conference Room N0150-01
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference