MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Faculty Candidate Seminar
Akinyemi Ojesina, M.D., Ph.D.
Research Fellow, Department of Medical Oncology
Dana-Farber Cancer institute
Harvard Medical School
Title of Seminar: "Integrative Genomic Analyses of Infection-Related Cancers"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/21/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/21/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: NRI Texas Children's Duncan Building Conference Room N0150-01
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "ERK-dependent AKT dephosphorylation: Trastuzumab treatment highlights a novel druggable ErbB2 signaling pathway in breast cancer cells"
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Collective Soul Symposium - Embracing the care of the human spirit of patients with advanced illness and their caregivers
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- 2016 GME-Macy Foundation Summit
- Non-coding RNAs and Cancer: From Biology to Technology
- Medical Oncology and Hematology 2016: Muldisciplinary Approaches that Improve Coordination of Care
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience February Seminar Series
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series