MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Faculty Candidate Seminar
Akinyemi Ojesina, M.D., Ph.D.
Research Fellow, Department of Medical Oncology
Dana-Farber Cancer institute
Harvard Medical School
Title of Seminar: "Integrative Genomic Analyses of Infection-Related Cancers"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/21/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/21/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: NRI Texas Children's Duncan Building Conference Room N0150-01
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - email@example.com
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.