MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Faculty Candidate Seminar
Fulai Jin, Ph.D.
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research
University of California, San Diego
Title of Seminar: "Elucidating the 3D Transcriptiona Regulome in Mammalian Cells and Human Diseases"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/16/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/16/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: NRI Texas Children's Duncan Building Conference Room N0150-01
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”