MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Faculty Candidate Seminar
Fulai Jin, Ph.D.
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research
University of California, San Diego
Title of Seminar: "Elucidating the 3D Transcriptiona Regulome in Mammalian Cells and Human Diseases"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/16/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/16/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: NRI Texas Children's Duncan Building Conference Room N0150-01
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- 20th Annual Interdisciplinary Conference on Supportive Care, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- The Art and Science of Managing the NEW Melanoma Landscape: A Case-Based Multidisciplinary Approcah