MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Faculty Candidate Seminar
Fulai Jin, Ph.D.
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research
University of California, San Diego
Title of Seminar: "Elucidating the 3D Transcriptiona Regulome in Mammalian Cells and Human Diseases"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/16/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/16/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: NRI Texas Children's Duncan Building Conference Room N0150-01
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach