MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Faculty Candidate Seminar
Fulai Jin, Ph.D.
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research
University of California, San Diego
Title of Seminar: "Elucidating the 3D Transcriptiona Regulome in Mammalian Cells and Human Diseases"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/16/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/16/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: NRI Texas Children's Duncan Building Conference Room N0150-01
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - email@example.com
- Collective Soul Symposium - Embracing the care of the human spirit of patients with advanced illness and their caregivers
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Thoracic Head and Neck Medical Oncology Faculty Recruitment Seminar - John Brognard, PhD
- 2016 GME-Macy Foundation Summit
- Non-coding RNAs and Cancer: From Biology to Technology
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminar
- Medical Oncology and Hematology 2016: Muldisciplinary Approaches that Improve Coordination of Care
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience February Seminar Series
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series