MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Faculty Candidate Seminar
Lesley MacNeil, Ph.D.
Program in Systems Biology
University of Massachusetts Medical School
Title of Seminar: "Genomic Approaches to Understanding the Roles of Diet and Metabolism in C. elegans Development"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/14/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/14/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - email@example.com
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation