MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Faculty Candidate Seminar
Lesley MacNeil, Ph.D.
Program in Systems Biology
University of Massachusetts Medical School
Title of Seminar: "Genomic Approaches to Understanding the Roles of Diet and Metabolism in C. elegans Development"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/14/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/14/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - email@example.com
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations