MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Faculty Candidate Seminar
Sougata Roy, Ph.D.
Cardio Vascular Research Institute
University of California, San Francisco
Title of Seminar: "Cell Communication by Touch: Role of Cytonemes in Multicellular Organisms"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/10/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 4/10/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: GSBS Large Classroom, BSRB S3.8371
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies