MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Faculty Candidate Seminar
Sougata Roy, Ph.D.
Cardio Vascular Research Institute
University of California, San Francisco
Title of Seminar: "Cell Communication by Touch: Role of Cytonemes in Multicellular Organisms"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/10/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 4/10/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: GSBS Large Classroom, BSRB S3.8371
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course