MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Faculty Candidate Seminar
Sougata Roy, Ph.D.
Cardio Vascular Research Institute
University of California, San Francisco
Title of Seminar: "Cell Communication by Touch: Role of Cytonemes in Multicellular Organisms"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/10/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 4/10/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: GSBS Large Classroom, BSRB S3.8371
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.