MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Faculty Candidate Seminar
George Eisenhoffer, Jr., Ph.D.
Huntsman Cancer Institute
University of Utah
Title of Seminar: "The Role of Cell Extrusion in Epithelial Tissue Homeostasis and Carcinogenesis"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/28/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/28/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: NRI Texas Children's Duncan Building Conference Room N0150-01
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Thoracic Oncology - Baylor-MDACC Joint Symposium
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship
- Morgan Welch Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Program 10th Anniversary Conference: The Future of Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “The VHL Tumor Suppressor: Insights into Oxygen Sensing, Cancer Metabolism and Drugging the Undruggable”
- Interventional Pulmonology in Cancer Patients