MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Faculty Candidate Seminar
George Eisenhoffer, Jr., Ph.D.
Huntsman Cancer Institute
University of Utah
Title of Seminar: "The Role of Cell Extrusion in Epithelial Tissue Homeostasis and Carcinogenesis"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/28/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/28/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: NRI Texas Children's Duncan Building Conference Room N0150-01
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.