MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Faculty Candidate Seminar
George Eisenhoffer, Jr., Ph.D.
Huntsman Cancer Institute
University of Utah
Title of Seminar: "The Role of Cell Extrusion in Epithelial Tissue Homeostasis and Carcinogenesis"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/28/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/28/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: NRI Texas Children's Duncan Building Conference Room N0150-01
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - email@example.com
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship