MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Faculty Candidate Seminar
George Eisenhoffer, Jr., Ph.D.
Huntsman Cancer Institute
University of Utah
Title of Seminar: "The Role of Cell Extrusion in Epithelial Tissue Homeostasis and Carcinogenesis"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/28/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/28/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: NRI Texas Children's Duncan Building Conference Room N0150-01
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations