MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Faculty Candidate Seminar
George Eisenhoffer, Jr., Ph.D.
Huntsman Cancer Institute
University of Utah
Title of Seminar: "The Role of Cell Extrusion in Epithelial Tissue Homeostasis and Carcinogenesis"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 4/28/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 4/28/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: NRI Texas Children's Duncan Building Conference Room N0150-01
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium