MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Special Seminar
Johnathan R. Whetstine, Ph.D.
Tepper Family MGH Research Scholar
Assistant professor of Medicine
Harvard Medical School
"Chromatin modulators provide a new insight into cancer genomes"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 5/7/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 5/7/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: GSBS Large Classroom, BSRB S3.8371
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference