MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Special Seminar
Johnathan R. Whetstine, Ph.D.
Tepper Family MGH Research Scholar
Assistant professor of Medicine
Harvard Medical School
"Chromatin modulators provide a new insight into cancer genomes"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 5/7/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 5/7/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: GSBS Large Classroom, BSRB S3.8371
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare