MD Anderson Events
The Department of Genetics Special Seminar
Johnathan R. Whetstine, Ph.D.
Tepper Family MGH Research Scholar
Assistant professor of Medicine
Harvard Medical School
"Chromatin modulators provide a new insight into cancer genomes"
Host: Jill Schumacher, Ph.D.
Date: 5/7/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 5/7/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: GSBS Large Classroom, BSRB S3.8371
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.