MD Anderson Events
The FDA Inspection Experience Panel Discussion
National Corporate Compliance & Ethics Week
The Institutional Compliance Office hosts a panel discussion entitled "The FDA Inspection Experience".
- Marisa Lozano, Research Nurse Supervisor
- Nancy Ainslie, Research Nurse Manager
- Gabriela Rondon, Associate Professor
- John F. Ward, Assistant Professor
- Jeffrey Molldrem, Professor
- Chiquita Hatten, Director, IND Office
- Madhu Purewal, Senior Compliance Attorney
Date: 5/8/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/8/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R11.1100 Rooms 3 & 4
Contact: Mai Pfeiffer - (713) 745-8520 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Molecular Regulation of Beclin 1 in Autophagy and Tumor Suppression"