MD Anderson Events
The FDA Inspection Experience Panel Discussion
National Corporate Compliance & Ethics Week
The Institutional Compliance Office hosts a panel discussion entitled "The FDA Inspection Experience".
- Marisa Lozano, Research Nurse Supervisor
- Nancy Ainslie, Research Nurse Manager
- Gabriela Rondon, Associate Professor
- John F. Ward, Assistant Professor
- Jeffrey Molldrem, Professor
- Chiquita Hatten, Director, IND Office
- Madhu Purewal, Senior Compliance Attorney
Date: 5/8/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/8/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R11.1100 Rooms 3 & 4
Contact: Mai Pfeiffer - (713) 745-8520 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.