MD Anderson Events
The HIF Switch: New Perspectives in Hypoxia Signaling
Research Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 9/26/12, 9am to 10am
Time: 9/26/12, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Geoffrey Bartholomeusz
Speaker: Mei Koh, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor Department of Experimental Therapeutics MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Geoffrey Bartholomeusz - 7451086 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery