MD Anderson Events
The Molecular Basis of Anthracycline-induced Cardiotoxicity
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 4/30/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 4/30/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Edward T.H. Yeh, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor and Chairman Department of Cardiology MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - email@example.com
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation