MD Anderson Events
The Need and Opportunity for Functinal Genomics
Seminar hosted by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 2/12/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 2/12/14, 9am to 10am
Location: 3SCR3.3202, Rooms A&B
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Gordon Mills, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Chairman Department of Systems Biology MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston TX
Contact: Zhen Fan - 7453560 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care