MD Anderson Events
The Need and Opportunity for Functinal Genomics
Seminar hosted by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 2/12/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 2/12/14, 9am to 10am
Location: 3SCR3.3202, Rooms A&B
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Gordon Mills, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Chairman Department of Systems Biology MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston TX
Contact: Zhen Fan - 7453560 - email@example.com
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship