MD Anderson Events
The Need and Opportunity for Functinal Genomics
Seminar hosted by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 2/12/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 2/12/14, 9am to 10am
Location: 3SCR3.3202, Rooms A&B
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Gordon Mills, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Chairman Department of Systems Biology MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston TX
Contact: Zhen Fan - 7453560 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course