MD Anderson Events
The Need and Opportunity for Functinal Genomics
Seminar hosted by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 2/12/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 2/12/14, 9am to 10am
Location: 3SCR3.3202, Rooms A&B
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Gordon Mills, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Chairman Department of Systems Biology MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston TX
Contact: Zhen Fan - 7453560 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare