MD Anderson Events
The Need and Opportunity for Functinal Genomics
Seminar hosted by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 2/12/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 2/12/14, 9am to 10am
Location: 3SCR3.3202, Rooms A&B
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Gordon Mills, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Chairman Department of Systems Biology MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston TX
Contact: Zhen Fan - 7453560 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.