MD Anderson Events
The Osteoblastic Niche Promotes Bone Colonization of Breast Cancer from Single Cells to Microscopic Metastases
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 11/6/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 11/6/13, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Speaker: Xiang (Shawn) Zhang, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor Department of Molecular & Cellular Biology Baylor College of Medicine Houston, TX
Contact: Geoffrey Bartholomeusz, Ph.D. - (713) 792-4158 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.