MD Anderson Events
The Osteoblastic Niche Promotes Bone Colonization of Breast Cancer from Single Cells to Microscopic Metastases
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 11/6/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 11/6/13, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Speaker: Xiang (Shawn) Zhang, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor Department of Molecular & Cellular Biology Baylor College of Medicine Houston, TX
Contact: Geoffrey Bartholomeusz, Ph.D. - (713) 792-4158 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "New Approaches and Advances in GBM Cancer Stem Cell Translational Biology"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event