MD Anderson Events
The Osteoblastic Niche Promotes Bone Colonization of Breast Cancer from Single Cells to Microscopic Metastases
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 11/6/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 11/6/13, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Speaker: Xiang (Shawn) Zhang, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor Department of Molecular & Cellular Biology Baylor College of Medicine Houston, TX
Contact: Geoffrey Bartholomeusz, Ph.D. - (713) 792-4158 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Molecular Regulation of Beclin 1 in Autophagy and Tumor Suppression"