MD Anderson Events
The Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
Date: 2/28/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 2/28/14, 9am to 10am
Location: Pickens Tower FCT3.5001
Facilitator: Anirban Maitra, MBBS
Speaker: Eugene Jon Koay
Speaker Bio: Dr. Eugene J. Koay obtained his M.D. and Ph.D. degrees through a joint program between Baylor College of Medicine and the Rice University Department of Bioengineering. He joined M.D. Anderson Cancer Center as a resident in Radiation Oncology in 2009 and will continue as faculty in July, 2014. Dr. Koay will run a clinical service specializing in Gastrointestinal malignancies and conduct translational research to understand how treatment outcomes are affected by the physical properties of aggressive tumors, such as pancreatic cancer. Through this research, he hopes to develop new therapeutic strategies that will improve patient outcomes.
Sponsor: Gastrointestinal Medical Oncology / Sheikh Ahmed Center for Pancreatic Research
Contact: Matonia Figgers - (713) 792-5032 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar