MD Anderson Events
The Role of Metabolism in Cancer
Seminar sponsored by The Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 10/30/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 10/30/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Matthew G. Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: The Howard S. and Linda B. Stern Career Development Professor of Biology Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research Massachusetts Institute of Technology Cambridge, MA
Contact: Zhen Fan - 7453560 - email@example.com
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship