MD Anderson Events
The Role of Metabolism in Cancer
Seminar sponsored by The Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 10/30/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 10/30/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Matthew G. Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: The Howard S. and Linda B. Stern Career Development Professor of Biology Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research Massachusetts Institute of Technology Cambridge, MA
Contact: Zhen Fan - 7453560 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies