MD Anderson Events
The University of Texas Systems Engineering in Healthcare Conference
Welcome to Houston and our second University of Texas Conference on Systems Engineering in Healthcare. Our theme is “Transformational Change” and over the course of the two days, you will hear how our colleagues across the UT System and nation are identifying opportunities to meet and address the current challenges in healthcare in innovative ways. Our conference features three tracks: Systems Engineering tools, Systems Engineering applications from across the UT System and nationwide, and overviews of strategic planning to achieve transformational change in healthcare. There will also be reports from the ten grants funded by the Board of Regents for applying Systems Engineering and the Science of Quality Improvement to healthcare.
The UT Systems Enigneering in Healthcare Conference is made possible by support of The University of Texas Board of Regents, Raymond S. Greenber, MD; Executive Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs and Victoria Jordan, PhD; UT Chancellor's Health Fellow for Systems Engineering.
Date: 11/7/13 to 11/8/13
Time: 11/7/13, 8am to 11/8/13, 12pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Facilitator: Victoria Jordan
Contact: Chelle Smith Parsons - (713) 792-5005 - email@example.com
UT Engineering Rev 090413.pdf (PDF, 55 KB)
2013 Conference at a Glance.pdf (PDF, 78 KB)
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.