MD Anderson Events
The University of Texas Systems Engineering in Healthcare Conference
Welcome to Houston and our second University of Texas Conference on Systems Engineering in Healthcare. Our theme is “Transformational Change” and over the course of the two days, you will hear how our colleagues across the UT System and nation are identifying opportunities to meet and address the current challenges in healthcare in innovative ways. Our conference features three tracks: Systems Engineering tools, Systems Engineering applications from across the UT System and nationwide, and overviews of strategic planning to achieve transformational change in healthcare. There will also be reports from the ten grants funded by the Board of Regents for applying Systems Engineering and the Science of Quality Improvement to healthcare.
The UT Systems Enigneering in Healthcare Conference is made possible by support of The University of Texas Board of Regents, Raymond S. Greenber, MD; Executive Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs and Victoria Jordan, PhD; UT Chancellor's Health Fellow for Systems Engineering.
Date: 11/7/13 to 11/8/13
Time: 11/7/13, 8am to 11/8/13, 12pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Facilitator: Victoria Jordan
Contact: Chelle Smith Parsons - (713) 792-5005 - email@example.com
UT Engineering Rev 090413.pdf (PDF, 55 KB)
2013 Conference at a Glance.pdf (PDF, 78 KB)
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.