MD Anderson Events
Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
Dr. Hai T. Tran's Laboratory
Topic: The Potential Significance of the KRAS-variant in NSCLC
Date: 6/20/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/20/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R11.1100, Rooms 5 & 6 (Main Building, Floor 11)
Facilitator: Faye Johnson, MD, PhD
Speaker: Hai T. Tran, PharmD
Speaker Bio: Associate Professor, Dept. of Thoracic/Head and Neck Medical Oncology-Research and Associate Director, Pharmacy Research, Divisions of Cancer Medicine & Pharmacy
Contact: Bich Tran - (713) 794-4272 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach