MD Anderson Events
Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
Dr. Hai T. Tran's Laboratory
Topic: The Potential Significance of the KRAS-variant in NSCLC
Date: 6/20/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/20/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R11.1100, Rooms 5 & 6 (Main Building, Floor 11)
Facilitator: Faye Johnson, MD, PhD
Speaker: Hai T. Tran, PharmD
Speaker Bio: Associate Professor, Dept. of Thoracic/Head and Neck Medical Oncology-Research and Associate Director, Pharmacy Research, Divisions of Cancer Medicine & Pharmacy
Contact: Bich Tran - (713) 794-4272 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Molecular Regulation of Beclin 1 in Autophagy and Tumor Suppression"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium