MD Anderson Events
Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
Dr. Don Gibbons' Laboratory
Topic: "Novel Regulators of Lung Cancer Metastasis"
Date: 6/6/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/6/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R11.1100, Rooms 5 & 6
Facilitator: Faye Johnson, MD, PhD
Speaker: Samrat Kundu, PhD
Speaker Bio: Postdoctoral Fellow, Dept. of Thoracic/Head and Neck Medical Oncology
Contact: Bich Tran - (713) 794-4272 - email@example.com
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.