MD Anderson Events
Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
Dr. Don Gibbons' Laboratory
Topic: "Novel Regulators of Lung Cancer Metastasis"
Date: 6/6/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/6/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R11.1100, Rooms 5 & 6
Facilitator: Faye Johnson, MD, PhD
Speaker: Samrat Kundu, PhD
Speaker Bio: Postdoctoral Fellow, Dept. of Thoracic/Head and Neck Medical Oncology
Contact: Bich Tran - (713) 794-4272 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Transcriptional control mechanisms in inflammation and cancer"
- New insights into early-stage bone colonization of disseminated breast cancer cells
- Symposia on Cancer Research 2016, "Cancer Evolution: Mechanisms of Vulnerability and Resistance"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience October Seminar Series
- 11th Urologic Oncology: Advances in Clinical Practice
- Center for RNAi and Non-Coding RNAs 5th Annual Retreat
- MD Anderson Onco-Nephrology Symposium 2016