MD Anderson Events
Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
Dr. Don Gibbons' Laboratory
Topic: "Novel Regulators of Lung Cancer Metastasis"
Date: 6/6/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/6/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R11.1100, Rooms 5 & 6
Facilitator: Faye Johnson, MD, PhD
Speaker: Samrat Kundu, PhD
Speaker Bio: Postdoctoral Fellow, Dept. of Thoracic/Head and Neck Medical Oncology
Contact: Bich Tran - (713) 794-4272 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course