MD Anderson Events
Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
Dr. Don Gibbons' Laboratory
Topic: "Novel Regulators of Lung Cancer Metastasis"
Date: 6/6/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/6/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R11.1100, Rooms 5 & 6
Facilitator: Faye Johnson, MD, PhD
Speaker: Samrat Kundu, PhD
Speaker Bio: Postdoctoral Fellow, Dept. of Thoracic/Head and Neck Medical Oncology
Contact: Bich Tran - (713) 794-4272 - email@example.com
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations