MD Anderson Events
Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
Dr. Michael Kupferman's Laboratory
Topic: Molecular Profiling of Sinonasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma
Date: 6/24/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/24/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R11.1100, Rooms 7 & 8 (Main Building, Floor 11)
Facilitator: Michael Kupferman, MD
Speaker: Yoko Takahashi, PhD
Speaker Bio: Instructor, Dept. of Head and Neck Surgery-Research
Contact: Bich Tran - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.