MD Anderson Events
Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
Dr. Michael Kupferman's Laboratory
Topic: Molecular Profiling of Sinonasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma
Date: 6/24/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/24/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R11.1100, Rooms 7 & 8 (Main Building, Floor 11)
Facilitator: Michael Kupferman, MD
Speaker: Yoko Takahashi, PhD
Speaker Bio: Instructor, Dept. of Head and Neck Surgery-Research
Contact: Bich Tran - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Molecular Regulation of Beclin 1 in Autophagy and Tumor Suppression"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium