MD Anderson Events
Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
Head and Neck Research / Radiation Oncology
Topic: Investigating Novel Radiosensitizers in Head and Neck Cancer
Date: 7/18/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 7/18/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R11.1100, Rooms 5 & 6 (Main Building, Floor 11)
Facilitator: Michael Kupferman, MD
Speaker: Heath Skinner, MD, PhD
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor, Dept. of Radiation Oncology
Contact: Bich Tran - (713) 794-4272 - email@example.com
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference