MD Anderson Events
Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
Thoraci/Head and Neck Research / Genitourinary Medical Oncology
Topic: Myeloid cell and plasma cytokine and angiogenic factor (CAF) dynamics in association with response to VEGFR inhibitors cediranib and sunitinib
Date: 8/1/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 8/1/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R11.1100 Rooms 1 & 2 (Main Building, Floor 11)
Facilitator: Faye Johnson, MD, PhD
Speaker: Alper Yetil, DPHIL
Speaker Bio: Research Scientist, Dept. of Genitourinary Medical Oncology - Research
Contact: Bich Tran - (713) 794-4272 - email@example.com
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar