MD Anderson Events
Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
Thoraci/Head and Neck Research / Genitourinary Medical Oncology
Topic: Myeloid cell and plasma cytokine and angiogenic factor (CAF) dynamics in association with response to VEGFR inhibitors cediranib and sunitinib
Date: 8/1/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 8/1/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R11.1100 Rooms 1 & 2 (Main Building, Floor 11)
Facilitator: Faye Johnson, MD, PhD
Speaker: Alper Yetil, DPHIL
Speaker Bio: Research Scientist, Dept. of Genitourinary Medical Oncology - Research
Contact: Bich Tran - (713) 794-4272 - email@example.com
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference