MD Anderson Events
Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
Thoracic/Head and Neck Medical Oncology Research / Dr. Faye Johnson's Laboratory
Topic: Investigating Biomarkers of Response to Polo-like Kinase Inhibition in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Date: 8/5/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 8/5/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R11.1100, Rooms 7 & 8 (Main Building, Floor 11)
Facilitator: Faye Johnson, MD, PhD
Speaker: Ruchitha Goonatilake
Speaker Bio: Graduate Research Assistant-GSBS, Dept. of Thoracic/Head and Neck Medical Oncology-Research
Contact: Bich Tran - (713) 794-4272 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.