MD Anderson Events
Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
Topic: Soluble Factor Network in the Tumor Microenvironment and Resistance to Anti-IGF-1R Inhibitors
Date: 8/15/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 8/15/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: FCT3.5001 (Pickens Tower, Floor 3)
Facilitator: Faye Johnson, MD, PhD
Speaker: Ho-Young Lee, PhD
Speaker Bio: Professor, College of Pharmacy, Seoul National University, Korea
Contact: Bich Tran - (713) 794-4272 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.