MD Anderson Events
Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
Topic: Soluble Factor Network in the Tumor Microenvironment and Resistance to Anti-IGF-1R Inhibitors
Date: 8/15/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 8/15/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: FCT3.5001 (Pickens Tower, Floor 3)
Facilitator: Faye Johnson, MD, PhD
Speaker: Ho-Young Lee, PhD
Speaker Bio: Professor, College of Pharmacy, Seoul National University, Korea
Contact: Bich Tran - (713) 794-4272 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare