MD Anderson Events
Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
Topic: Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma: Lessons from BRAF Inhibitors and Insights from Genomics
Date: 8/19/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 8/19/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R11.1100, Rooms 3 & 4 (Main Building, Floor 11)
Facilitator: Faye Johnson, MD, PhD
Speaker: Kenneth Tsai, MD, PhD
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor, Dept. of Dermatology
Contact: Bich Tran - (713) 794-4272 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference