MD Anderson Events
Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
Topic: Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma: Lessons from BRAF Inhibitors and Insights from Genomics
Date: 8/19/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 8/19/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: R11.1100, Rooms 3 & 4 (Main Building, Floor 11)
Facilitator: Faye Johnson, MD, PhD
Speaker: Kenneth Tsai, MD, PhD
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor, Dept. of Dermatology
Contact: Bich Tran - (713) 794-4272 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.