MD Anderson Events
Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
CCSG – Lung and Head and Neck Cancer Programs
Head and Neck Research; Laboratory: Dr. Curtis Pickering
Topic: “Caspase-8, at the crossroads between survival and death: a HNSCC story”
Date: 2/6/17, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/6/17, 12pm to 1pm
Location: FCT3.5001 (Pickens Tower, Floor 3)
Facilitator: Curtis Pickering, PhD
Speaker: Burak Uzunparmak
Speaker Bio: Graduate Research Asst-GSBS, Head & Neck Surgery
Contact: Bich Tran - (713) 794-4272 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"