MD Anderson Events
Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
CCSG – Lung and Head and Neck Cancer Programs
Baylor College of Medicine / Head and Neck Research
Topic: "Head and Neck Cancer Genomics and the Elusive Promise of Precision Medicine"
Date: 2/13/17, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/13/17, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Rooms 2 & 7
Facilitator: Curtis Pickering, PhD
Speaker: Mitchell Jay Frederick, PhD
Speaker Bio: Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine
Contact: Bich Tran - (713) 794-4272 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"