MD Anderson Events
Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
CCSG – Lung and Head and Neck Cancer Programs
Neurosurgery / Thoracic/Head and Neck Medical Oncology Research
Topic: "Interplay between immune infiltration and tumor progression and survival in non-small cell lung cancer"
Date: 2/20/17, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/20/17, 12pm to 1pm
Location: FCT3.5001 (Pickens Tower, Floor 3)
Facilitator: Faye Johnson, MD, PhD
Speaker: Ali Jalali, MD
Speaker Bio: Fellow, Neurosurgery
Contact: Bich Tran - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"