MD Anderson Events
Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
CCSG – Lung and Head and Neck Cancer Programs
Thoracic/Head and Neck Medical Oncology Research; Laboratory: Dr. Ethan Dmitrovsky
Topic: "Next-Generation CDK2 Inhibitors and Anaphase Catastrophe in Lung Cancer"
Date: 2/27/17, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/27/17, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Rooms 2 & 7
Facilitator: Faye Johnson, MD, PhD
Speaker: Masanori Kawakami, MD, PhD
Speaker Bio: Postdoctoral Fellow, Thoracic/Head and Neck Medical Oncology - Research
Contact: Bich Tran - (713) 794-4272 - email@example.com
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.