MD Anderson Events
Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
CCSG – Lung and Head and Neck Cancer Programs
Thoracic/Head and Neck Medical Oncology Research; Laboratory: Dr. Ethan Dmitrovsky
Topic: "Next-Generation CDK2 Inhibitors and Anaphase Catastrophe in Lung Cancer"
Date: 2/27/17, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/27/17, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Rooms 2 & 7
Facilitator: Faye Johnson, MD, PhD
Speaker: Masanori Kawakami, MD, PhD
Speaker Bio: Postdoctoral Fellow, Thoracic/Head and Neck Medical Oncology - Research
Contact: Bich Tran - (713) 794-4272 - email@example.com
- CRISPR Biology: Nature's Toolbox for Genome Engineering
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.