MD Anderson Events
Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
CCSG – Lung and Head and Neck Cancer Programs
Head and Neck Research; Laboratory: Dr. Jeffrey Myers
Topic: "Understanding the molecular basis for sensitivity to Chk1 inhibition monotherapy in head and neck cancer"
Date: 3/6/17, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/6/17, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Rooms 2 & 7
Facilitator: Curtis Pickering, PhD
Speaker: Mayur Gadhikar, PhD
Speaker Bio: Postdoctoral Fellow, Head and Neck Surgery
Contact: Bich Tran - (713) 794-4272 - email@example.com
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.