MD Anderson Events
Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
CCSG – Lung and Head and Neck Cancer Programs
Thoracic/Head and Neck Medical Oncology Research; Laboratory: Dr. Jianjun Zhang
Topic: "Intratumour Heterogeneity in Stage IA NSCLC: Follow Up Study"
Date: 3/20/17, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/20/17, 12pm to 1pm
Location: FCT3.5001 (Pickens Tower, Floor 3)
Facilitator: Faye Johnson, MD, PhD
Speaker: Yu Ling Kelly Quek, PhD
Speaker Bio: Postdoctoral Fellow, Thoracic Head & Neck Medical Oncology - Research
Contact: Bich Tran - (713) 794-4272 - email@example.com
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series