MD Anderson Events
Tips & Strategies for Effective Patient Communicatiomn
Ethics Seminars are a regularly occurring event designed to both educate and stimulate discussion on topics of ethical concerns focused on interdisciplinary patient care and research.
Date: 2/13/17, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/13/17, 12pm to 1pm
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Jessica Moore
Contact: Karen Terrell - (713) 745-8445 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop