MD Anderson Events
Trainee Research Day - 2015
The 19th Annual Trainee Research Day recognizes and highlights the contributions of our educational trainees to Making Cancer History. Trainee Research Day 2015 is an ideal opportunity for our undergraduate and graduate students, postdoctoral research fellows and clinical fellows to showcase their exciting research in basic science, clinical, population-based and translational research.
These young scientists and clinicians represent the best of the next generation, who will walk the halls of our great institution and others around the country and the world, and who will further the progress in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer and related diseases.
Date: 6/10/15, 9am to 6pm
Time: 6/10/15, 9am to 6pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Contact: Charlotte Fuselier - (713) 563-1142 - email@example.com
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "ERK-dependent AKT dephosphorylation: Trastuzumab treatment highlights a novel druggable ErbB2 signaling pathway in breast cancer cells"
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Collective Soul Symposium - Embracing the care of the human spirit of patients with advanced illness and their caregivers
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- 2016 GME-Macy Foundation Summit
- Non-coding RNAs and Cancer: From Biology to Technology
- Medical Oncology and Hematology 2016: Muldisciplinary Approaches that Improve Coordination of Care
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience February Seminar Series
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series