MD Anderson Events
Trainee Research Day - 2015
The 19th Annual Trainee Research Day recognizes and highlights the contributions of our educational trainees to Making Cancer History. Trainee Research Day 2015 is an ideal opportunity for our undergraduate and graduate students, postdoctoral research fellows and clinical fellows to showcase their exciting research in basic science, clinical, population-based and translational research.
These young scientists and clinicians represent the best of the next generation, who will walk the halls of our great institution and others around the country and the world, and who will further the progress in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer and related diseases.
Date: 6/10/15, 9am to 6pm
Time: 6/10/15, 9am to 6pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Contact: Charlotte Fuselier - (713) 563-1142 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies