MD Anderson Events
Trainee Research Day - 2015
The 19th Annual Trainee Research Day recognizes and highlights the contributions of our educational trainees to Making Cancer History. Trainee Research Day 2015 is an ideal opportunity for our undergraduate and graduate students, postdoctoral research fellows and clinical fellows to showcase their exciting research in basic science, clinical, population-based and translational research.
These young scientists and clinicians represent the best of the next generation, who will walk the halls of our great institution and others around the country and the world, and who will further the progress in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer and related diseases.
Date: 6/10/15, 9am to 6pm
Time: 6/10/15, 9am to 6pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Contact: Charlotte Fuselier - (713) 563-1142 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery