MD Anderson Events
Trainee Research Day - 2015
The 19th Annual Trainee Research Day recognizes and highlights the contributions of our educational trainees to Making Cancer History. Trainee Research Day 2015 is an ideal opportunity for our undergraduate and graduate students, postdoctoral research fellows and clinical fellows to showcase their exciting research in basic science, clinical, population-based and translational research.
These young scientists and clinicians represent the best of the next generation, who will walk the halls of our great institution and others around the country and the world, and who will further the progress in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer and related diseases.
Date: 6/10/15, 9am to 6pm
Time: 6/10/15, 9am to 6pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Contact: Charlotte Fuselier - (713) 563-1142 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Marker-guided targeted therapy, PARP inhibitors, and novel post-translational modification of PD-L1"
- Biomechanics and Tissue Engineering A Collaborative Workshop
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship
- Morgan Welch Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Program 10th Anniversary Conference: The Future of Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “The VHL Tumor Suppressor: Insights into Oxygen Sensing, Cancer Metabolism and Drugging the Undruggable”