MD Anderson Events
Trainee Research Day - 2015
The 19th Annual Trainee Research Day recognizes and highlights the contributions of our educational trainees to Making Cancer History. Trainee Research Day 2015 is an ideal opportunity for our undergraduate and graduate students, postdoctoral research fellows and clinical fellows to showcase their exciting research in basic science, clinical, population-based and translational research.
These young scientists and clinicians represent the best of the next generation, who will walk the halls of our great institution and others around the country and the world, and who will further the progress in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer and related diseases.
Date: 6/10/15, 9am to 6pm
Time: 6/10/15, 9am to 6pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Contact: Charlotte Fuselier - (713) 563-1142 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- CRISPR Biology: Nature's Toolbox for Genome Engineering
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.