MD Anderson Events
Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
TRAINING IN BRAIN TUMOR RESEARCH SEMINARS
Date: 3/27/17, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/27/17, 12pm to 1pm
Location: BSRB Conference Room S5.8004 A/B
Directions: BSRB 6767 Bertner Ave. Houston, Tx 77030
Contact: Maira Rodriguez - (713) 834-6219 - email@example.com
4 March 27, 2017 Dr. Dihua Yu flyer.pdf (PDF, 478 KB)
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.