MD Anderson Events
Translation of Fundamental Cell Cycle Principles to Targeted Cancer Therapies
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 1/29/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 1/29/14, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Helen Piwnica-Worms
Speaker Bio: VIce Provost, Science MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Zhen Fan - 7453560 - email@example.com
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Molecular Regulation of Beclin 1 in Autophagy and Tumor Suppression"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium