MD Anderson Events
Translation of Fundamental Cell Cycle Principles to Targeted Cancer Therapies
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 1/29/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 1/29/14, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Helen Piwnica-Worms
Speaker Bio: VIce Provost, Science MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Zhen Fan - 7453560 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach