MD Anderson Events
Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Leslie Ferrarelli, PhD, Associate Editor - Science Signaling, Washington, DC.
TITLE: "Tips for publishing in a Science journal - Insights from an Editor."
Date: 3/9/17, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 3/9/17, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: Life Science Plaza
Directions: 2130 W. Holcombe Blvd., Main Conference Room LSP9.4101-4104 (Accessible from Main Campus via Blue and Black Shuttles)
Sponsor: Dr. Ignacio Wistuba & Dr. Krishna Bhat
Contact: Ebonie Hatfield - (713) 745-2464 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.