MD Anderson Events
Tumor Microenvironment as Target for Cancer Therapy and Prevention
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 1/8/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 1/8/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: George Calin
Speaker: Adriana Albini, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Head of Research Department IRCCS Reggio Emilia, Italy Director of Oncology Research Scientific Pole Fondazione MultiMedica Onlus Milan, Italy
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - email@example.com
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship