MD Anderson Events
UTMDACC RNA Center & Exiqon Educational Workshop: Expression and Function of non-Coding RNA
****UPDATE: Event now at capacity, pre-registration is closed. If you were unable to pre-register, join us via WebEx.****
***Registration CLOSED: www.exiqon.com/us-seminars*** Lunch provided.
Date: 2/4/14, 12pm to 2:30pm
Time: 2/4/14, 12pm to 2:30pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 4 Auditorium (4SCRB1.1110)
Directions: Parking available at National Guard Armory located on ground level behind SCRB4.
Contact: Ersulan Hampton - (713) 563-0639 - firstname.lastname@example.org
WebEx Instructions_02042014.pdf (PDF, 20 KB)
MDAnderson-4feb.pdf (PDF, 446 KB)
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations