MD Anderson Events
UTMDACC RNA Center & Exiqon Educational Workshop: Expression and Function of non-Coding RNA
****UPDATE: Event now at capacity, pre-registration is closed. If you were unable to pre-register, join us via WebEx.****
***Registration CLOSED: www.exiqon.com/us-seminars*** Lunch provided.
Date: 2/4/14, 12pm to 2:30pm
Time: 2/4/14, 12pm to 2:30pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 4 Auditorium (4SCRB1.1110)
Directions: Parking available at National Guard Armory located on ground level behind SCRB4.
Contact: Ersulan Hampton - (713) 563-0639 - firstname.lastname@example.org
WebEx Instructions_02042014.pdf (PDF, 20 KB)
MDAnderson-4feb.pdf (PDF, 446 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare