MD Anderson Events
UTMDACC RNA Center & Exiqon Educational Workshop: Expression and Function of non-Coding RNA
****UPDATE: Event now at capacity, pre-registration is closed. If you were unable to pre-register, join us via WebEx.****
***Registration CLOSED: www.exiqon.com/us-seminars*** Lunch provided.
Date: 2/4/14, 12pm to 2:30pm
Time: 2/4/14, 12pm to 2:30pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 4 Auditorium (4SCRB1.1110)
Directions: Parking available at National Guard Armory located on ground level behind SCRB4.
Contact: Ersulan Hampton - (713) 563-0639 - email@example.com
WebEx Instructions_02042014.pdf (PDF, 20 KB)
MDAnderson-4feb.pdf (PDF, 446 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship