MD Anderson Events
UTMDACC RNA Center & Exiqon Educational Workshop: Expression and Function of non-Coding RNA
****UPDATE: Event now at capacity, pre-registration is closed. If you were unable to pre-register, join us via WebEx.****
***Registration CLOSED: www.exiqon.com/us-seminars*** Lunch provided.
Date: 2/4/14, 12pm to 2:30pm
Time: 2/4/14, 12pm to 2:30pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 4 Auditorium (4SCRB1.1110)
Directions: Parking available at National Guard Armory located on ground level behind SCRB4.
Contact: Ersulan Hampton - (713) 563-0639 - firstname.lastname@example.org
WebEx Instructions_02042014.pdf (PDF, 20 KB)
MDAnderson-4feb.pdf (PDF, 446 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies