MD Anderson Events
UT Police Appreciation Fair
UTPD will be showcasing their many roles and programs, including tactical gear, Rape Aggression Defense (RAD), training equipment, community service program brochures and more. We invite everyone to stop by and tell UTPD “thank you” for all the great things they’re doing to keep us safe and secure!
Sponsored by the Departments of Veterinary Medicine & Surgery, Immunology, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Molecular & Cellular Oncology, Translational Molecular Pathology, Genetics and the Division of Quantitative Sciences.
Date: 9/17/13, 12pm to 3pm
Time: 9/17/13, 12pm to 3pm
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: Held in rooms 4-6
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Stacy LeBlanc - (713) 792-2761 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Nahum Sonenberg, Ph.D., FRS
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Nahum Sonenberg, Ph.D., FRS
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston