MD Anderson Events
UT Police Appreciation Fair
UTPD will be showcasing their many roles and programs, including tactical gear, Rape Aggression Defense (RAD), training equipment, community service program brochures and more. We invite everyone to stop by and tell UTPD “thank you” for all the great things they’re doing to keep us safe and secure!
Sponsored by the Departments of Veterinary Medicine & Surgery, Immunology, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Molecular & Cellular Oncology, Translational Molecular Pathology, Genetics and the Division of Quantitative Sciences.
Date: 9/17/13, 12pm to 3pm
Time: 9/17/13, 12pm to 3pm
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: Held in rooms 4-6
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Stacy LeBlanc - (713) 792-2761 - email@example.com
- Performance for Kids & Families: Houston Grand Opera's "The Puffed-Up Prima Donna"
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Emile Freireich
- Clinical Research-OneConnectTown Hall
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- ERO Seminar Series - Max Diehn
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Isaiah J. Fidler
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- 8th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 4th Annual President’s Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation
- Write Winning Grant Proposals
- Women Leading the Way; Lecture by Sally Kornbluth