MD Anderson Events
UT Police Feedback Session (CALEA)
Assessors from the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies (CALEA) will visit UT Police this month to evaluate their compliance with CALEA standards as it relates to the operations, services and policies of the department. MD Anderson employees can offer feedback at a call-in session on Monday, Nov. 11, from 1-5 p.m. by dialing 713-563-2145.
Date: 11/11/13, 1pm to 5pm
Time: 11/11/13, 1pm to 5pm
Location: Call In: 713-563-2145
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Sgt. Everton Long - (713) 563-7789 - email@example.com
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry