MD Anderson Events
UT Police Feedback Session (CALEA)
Assessors from the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies (CALEA) will visit UT Police this month to evaluate their compliance with CALEA standards as it relates to the operations, services and policies of the department. MD Anderson employees can offer feedback at a call-in session on Monday, Nov. 11, from 1-5 p.m. by dialing 713-563-2145.
Date: 11/11/13, 1pm to 5pm
Time: 11/11/13, 1pm to 5pm
Location: Call In: 713-563-2145
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Sgt. Everton Long - (713) 563-7789 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds