MD Anderson Events
UT Police Feedback Session (CALEA)
Assessors from the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies (CALEA) will visit UT Police this month to evaluate their compliance with CALEA standards as it relates to the operations, services and policies of the department. MD Anderson employees can offer feedback at a call-in session on Monday, Nov. 11, from 1-5 p.m. by dialing 713-563-2145.
Date: 11/11/13, 1pm to 5pm
Time: 11/11/13, 1pm to 5pm
Location: Call In: 713-563-2145
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Sgt. Everton Long - (713) 563-7789 - email@example.com
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang