MD Anderson Events
UT Police Public Information Session (CALEA)
Assessors from the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies (CALEA) will visit UT Police this month to evaluate their compliance with CALEA standards as it relates to the operations, services and policies of the department. MD Anderson employees can offer feedback at a public information session on Tuesday, Nov. 12, from 5-7 p.m. at 2SCR1.4023.
Date: 11/12/13, 5pm to 7pm
Time: 11/12/13, 5pm to 7pm
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Sgt. Everton Long - (713) 563-7789 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop