MD Anderson Events
Understanding Response & Resistance to BRAF-targeted Therapy in Melanoma
Seminar hosted by the Institute for Applied Cancer Science
Date: 4/16/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 4/16/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Carlo Toniatti
Speaker: Zachary Cooper, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Instructor Department of Surgical Oncology - Research MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Shannon Hurst - 7928543 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.