MD Anderson Events
Understanding Response & Resistance to BRAF-targeted Therapy in Melanoma
Seminar hosted by the Institute for Applied Cancer Science
Date: 4/16/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 4/16/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Carlo Toniatti
Speaker: Zachary Cooper, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Instructor Department of Surgical Oncology - Research MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Shannon Hurst - 7928543 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course