MD Anderson Events
Unit Based Codes
Define "Unit Based" Coding
Date: 5/16/12, 7am to 8am
Time: 5/16/12, 7am to 8am
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 5 (FCT3.4141)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Institutional Compliance
Speaker: Jamailah C. Lowe, MBA, CG(ASCP)CM, CPC
Speaker Bio: Jamailah C. Lowe is a Compliance Analyst for Professional Billing and Reimbursement in The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center’s (MD Anderson’s) Institutional Compliance Office. She is responsible for performing physician billing and reimbursement compliance audits, investigations and related education to confirm compliance with rules and regulations set forth by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), the Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC), federal and state laws, rules, and guidelines as well as The University of Texas System and MD Anderson’s documentation and billing guidelines. Jamailah joined MD Anderson and the Institutional Compliance Office in September of 2007.
Sponsor: Institutional Compliance
Contact: Julia Romero - (713) 563-0399 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry