MD Anderson Events
Updates in Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Intensive Physician Board Review
Date: 9/2/14 to 9/4/14
Time: 9/2/14, 7am to 9/4/14, 5pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
CME: 27.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Facilitator: Eric Gagneaux
Sponsor: Sriram Yennu, MD
Contact: Sabrina Moscot - (713) 563-4759 - email@example.com
PalliativeBrochure_FINAL-email.pdf (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare