MD Anderson Events
Use of Medical Biotechnology to Develop Next Generation Human Cytolytic Fusion Proteins
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimenal Therapeutics
Date: 6/25/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 6/25/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Stefan Barth, Ph.D., D.MSc.
Speaker Bio: Professor, Exerimental Medicine and Immunotherapy Rheinisch-Westfalische Technische Hchschule Head, Department Pharmaceutical Product Development Fraunhofer Institute for Molecular Biology and Applied Ecology Aachen, Germany
Contact: Zhen Fan - 7453560 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations