MD Anderson Events
Use of Medical Biotechnology to Develop Next Generation Human Cytolytic Fusion Proteins
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimenal Therapeutics
Date: 6/25/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 6/25/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Stefan Barth, Ph.D., D.MSc.
Speaker Bio: Professor, Exerimental Medicine and Immunotherapy Rheinisch-Westfalische Technische Hchschule Head, Department Pharmaceutical Product Development Fraunhofer Institute for Molecular Biology and Applied Ecology Aachen, Germany
Contact: Zhen Fan - 7453560 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare