MD Anderson Events
VEGF-based Fusion Proteins to Target Tumor Vasculature, Growth, and Metastasis
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 10/10/12, 9am to 10am
Time: 10/10/12, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik, Ph.D.
Speaker: Khalid Mohamedali, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Instructor Department of Experimental Therapeutics MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - email@example.com
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations