MD Anderson Events
Vice Provost, Science Special Seminar
Costas A. Lyssiotis, Ph.D., Postdoctoral Fellow, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY
TOPIC: "Defining Metabolic Vulnerabilities in Pancreatic Cancer"
Host: Dr. Helen Piwnica-Worms
Date: 9/11/14, 11:30am to 1pm
Time: 9/11/14, 11:30am to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Helen Piwnica-Worms
Contact: Jennifer A. Anderson - 21358 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Costas flyer.pdf (PDF, 141 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare