MD Anderson Events
Vice Provost, Science Special Seminar
Costas A. Lyssiotis, Ph.D., Postdoctoral Fellow, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY
TOPIC: "Defining Metabolic Vulnerabilities in Pancreatic Cancer"
Host: Dr. Helen Piwnica-Worms
Date: 9/11/14, 11:30am to 1pm
Time: 9/11/14, 11:30am to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Helen Piwnica-Worms
Contact: Jennifer A. Anderson - 21358 - email@example.com
Costas flyer.pdf (PDF, 141 KB)
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations