MD Anderson Events
Vice Provost, Science Special Seminar
Costas A. Lyssiotis, Ph.D., Postdoctoral Fellow, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY
TOPIC: "Defining Metabolic Vulnerabilities in Pancreatic Cancer"
Host: Dr. Helen Piwnica-Worms
Date: 9/11/14, 11:30am to 1pm
Time: 9/11/14, 11:30am to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Helen Piwnica-Worms
Contact: Jennifer A. Anderson - 21358 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Costas flyer.pdf (PDF, 141 KB)
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.