MD Anderson Events
Vice Provost, Science Special Seminar
Costas A. Lyssiotis, Ph.D., Postdoctoral Fellow, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY
TOPIC: "Defining Metabolic Vulnerabilities in Pancreatic Cancer"
Host: Dr. Helen Piwnica-Worms
Date: 9/11/14, 11:30am to 1pm
Time: 9/11/14, 11:30am to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Helen Piwnica-Worms
Contact: Jennifer A. Anderson - 21358 - email@example.com
Costas flyer.pdf (PDF, 141 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship