MD Anderson Events
Vice Provost, Science Special Seminar
Costas A. Lyssiotis, Ph.D., Postdoctoral Fellow, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY
TOPIC: "Defining Metabolic Vulnerabilities in Pancreatic Cancer"
Host: Dr. Helen Piwnica-Worms
Date: 9/11/14, 11:30am to 1pm
Time: 9/11/14, 11:30am to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Helen Piwnica-Worms
Contact: Jennifer A. Anderson - 21358 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Costas flyer.pdf (PDF, 141 KB)
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation