MD Anderson Events
WEBINAR: Building an EndNote Library
Building your EndNote Library is the first step to organizing your references and citing in Word. This webinar will cover importing references from multiple databases and websites, searching PubMed through the EndNote Interface, and manually adding citations to EndNote.
Watch this webinar live from your own computer. Just click on the link below to enter the room on the day of the webinar:
Register for the class here.
Date: 3/12/14, 11am to 11:30am
Time: 3/12/14, 11am to 11:30am
Location: WEBINAR - live at your desktop computer
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - (713) 792-2293 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Zen and Psychology: Skillful Allies in Supporting One's Health"
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.