MD Anderson Events
WEBINAR: Building an EndNote Library
Building your EndNote Library is the first step to organizing your references and citing in Word. This webinar will cover importing references from multiple databases and websites, searching PubMed through the EndNote Interface, and manually adding citations to EndNote.
Watch this webinar live from your own computer. Just click on the link below to enter the room on the day of the webinar:
Register for the class here.
Date: 3/12/14, 11am to 11:30am
Time: 3/12/14, 11am to 11:30am
Location: WEBINAR - live at your desktop computer
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - (713) 792-2293 - email@example.com
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop