MD Anderson Events
WEBINAR: Building an EndNote Library
Building your EndNote Library is the first step to organizing your references and citing in Word. This webinar will cover importing references from multiple databases and websites, searching PubMed through the EndNote Interface, and manually adding citations to EndNote.
Watch this webinar live from your own computer. Just click on the link below to enter the room on the day of the webinar:
Register for the class here.
Date: 3/12/14, 11am to 11:30am
Time: 3/12/14, 11am to 11:30am
Location: WEBINAR - live at your desktop computer
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - (713) 792-2293 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs