MD Anderson Events
Waun Ki Hong's Festschrift
In academia, a Festschrift is defined as a book honoring a highly respected person and presented during his or her lifetime. A Festschrift has original contributions by the honored academic’s colleagues, often including former trainees. This fitting tribute to Dr. Hong will applaud his groundbreaking contributions to cancer research and patient care in numerous areas, including organ preservation, chemoprevention, personalized targeted therapy, and training the next generation of medical oncologists. The Festschrift will include presentations by Dr. Hong’s honored academic colleagues, mentors, and trainees.
Date: 8/15/14, 7:30am to 4pm
Time: 8/15/14, 7:30am to 4pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Contact: Sue Davis - (713) 563-1866 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery