MD Anderson Events
Waun Ki Hong's Festschrift
In academia, a Festschrift is defined as a book honoring a highly respected person and presented during his or her lifetime. A Festschrift has original contributions by the honored academic’s colleagues, often including former trainees. This fitting tribute to Dr. Hong will applaud his groundbreaking contributions to cancer research and patient care in numerous areas, including organ preservation, chemoprevention, personalized targeted therapy, and training the next generation of medical oncologists. The Festschrift will include presentations by Dr. Hong’s honored academic colleagues, mentors, and trainees.
Date: 8/15/14, 7:30am to 4pm
Time: 8/15/14, 7:30am to 4pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Contact: Sue Davis - (713) 563-1866 - email@example.com
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Molecular Regulation of Beclin 1 in Autophagy and Tumor Suppression"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium