MD Anderson Events
When Can I Retire? An Overview of your Benefits with Teacher Retirement System
When can I retire?
Everyone knows that Teacher Retirement System (TRS) is an important part of our retirement savings. But understanding how this benefit works can be tricky.
Come learn about this retirement benefit when a representative from TRS makes a rare visit to our campus. Topics discussed will include:
* When can I retire?
* How much money will I receive?
* What options do I have with my retirement benefit?
Mark your calendar for this important event!
Tuesday, May 28th
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Presentation
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. - Question & Answer
Feel free to bring your lunch. Unfortunately, TRS does not allow us to record or stream this presentation. As this presentation usually draws a large crowd, please come a few minutes early to ensure your spot.
Date: 5/28/13, 11am to 2pm
Time: 5/28/13, 11am to 2pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: myHR - 56947 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Infection Prevention Week
- Department of Cancer Biology Research Seminar
- Writing the Specific Aims Section of a Grant Application
- Responding to Peer Reviewers: Perspectives of Authors, Reviewers, and Journal Editors
- Using Twitter and Social Media to Promote Your Work
- Diwali, The Festival of Lights
- Memorial Service Honoring Alexander Dekovich, M.D.
- When Can I Retire from TRS? Details about Your TRS Retirement!
- Pediatric Fall Parade
- Clinical Cancer Prevention Lecture Series with Dr. Bharat B. Aggarwal, Ph.D.
- Global Navigation
- About Us
- How You Can Help
- Children's Art Project
- Contact Us
- Patient and Cancer Information
- Cancer Information
- Patient Information
- Care Centers & Clinics
- Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Services & Amenities
- Clinical Trials
- News and Publications
- Education and Research
- Departments, Programs & Labs
- Research at MD Anderson
- Education & Training
- Resources for Professionals
- For Employees
- Employee Resources
- Doing Business
- Vendors & Suppliers
- Partners & Affiliates
- State of Texas
- State of Texas Home Page
- Statewide Search (TRAIL)
- State Comptroller - Where the Money Goes
- Texas Homeland Security
- The University of Texas System
- Institution Resume
- Legal, Policy and Reports
- Reports to the State
- Legal Statements & Site Policies