MD Anderson Events
When Can I Retire? Details about Your TRS Retirement!
Everyone knows that Teacher Retirement System (TRS) is an important part of our retirement savings. But understanding how this benefit works can be tricky.
Come learn about this retirement benefit when a representative from TRS makes a rare visit to our campus. Topics discussed will include:
* What are the recent changes?
* When can I retire?
* How much money will I receive?
* What options do I have with my retirement benefit?
Mark your calendar for this important event!
Thursday, May 15th
11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. - Presentation
1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. - Question & Answer
Feel free to bring your lunch. Unfortunately, TRS does not allow us to record or stream this presentation. As this presentation usually draws a large crowd, please come a few minutes early to ensure your spot.
Date: 5/15/14, 11:30am to 2:30pm
Time: 5/15/14, 11:30am to 2:30pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: myhr - 56947 - email@example.com
- Russian Blue Diamond
- Entertainment: Moores School of Music Brass Band
- Entertainment: Moores School of Music Strings
- DoCM Grand Rounds - State of the Division Address and Faculty Recognition & Awards Program
- I*CARE Interpersonal Communication and Relationship Enhancement (ACE) Lecture Series
- myCancerConnection PIKNIC- Reducing Your Cancer Risks: Survivor, Caregiver, Prevention Patient
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Entertainment: Harpist Hope Cowan
- Entertainment: Ecclesia Choir
- Entertainment: MD Anderson Employee Choir