MD Anderson Events
When Can I Retire? Details about Your TRS Retirement!
Everyone knows that Teacher Retirement System (TRS) is an important part of our retirement savings. But understanding how this benefit works can be tricky.
Come learn about this retirement benefit when a representative from TRS makes a rare visit to our campus. Topics discussed will include:
* What are the recent changes?
* When can I retire?
* How much money will I receive?
* What options do I have with my retirement benefit?
Mark your calendar for this important event!
Thursday, May 15th
11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. - Presentation
1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. - Question & Answer
Feel free to bring your lunch. Unfortunately, TRS does not allow us to record or stream this presentation. As this presentation usually draws a large crowd, please come a few minutes early to ensure your spot.
Date: 5/15/14, 11:30am to 2:30pm
Time: 5/15/14, 11:30am to 2:30pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: myhr - 56947 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop